The “Indian Ginseng” Ashwagandha – the all-rounder of Ayurveda – is an all-rounder. It is said to stimulate your brain in a targeted way, to give you new energy and to have a calming effect on your whole body. A blessing for you and your soul.
The ingredients and their effect according to Ayurveda:
- Black tea (full-bodied taste and stimulating, vitalizing effect)
- Ginger (rich in vitamin C, magnesium, iron and calcium and acts antibacterial)
- Cinnamon (brings the spicy note and has a disinfecting, blood circulation-promoting and mood-lifting effect)
- Ashwagandha (the medicinal plant calms and energizes, boosts the immune system and improves thyroid function)
- Turmeric (strong anti-inflammatory effect and use in metabolic diseases)
- Cardamom pod and cardamom seed (helps with digestive and cold complaints and relieves respiratory tract diseases)
- Cloves (strengthen the body’s defences and protect cells from free radicals)
- black pepper (especially in interaction with turmeric, helpful for inflammation, also has an antioxidant effect)
Pour 200 ml of boiling water over 1.5 g of tea and leave to steep for 5 minutes.
150 g (about 100 cups)
Expiry date: 10/2021