Sustainably and regionally produced, we combine chamomile, lemon balm, rose petals, peppermint and fennel to offer you the right tea to soothe your senses. Besides its pleasant mildness, the Ayurvedic tea offers you a fresh kick through its lemon-mint component.
The ingredients and their effect according to Ayurveda:
- Fennel (versatile effect, e.g. for bronchial problems, stomach problems and colds)
- Lemon balm (slightly lemony note and calms the nervous system and helps with sleep disorders and restlessness)
- Peppermint (fresh aroma, antibacterial effect and relieves cold and gastrointestinal complaints)
- Chamomile (considered anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and calming)
- Juniper berry (stimulates blood circulation and digestion)
- Rose petals (have an anti-inflammatory effect, strengthen and calm the body)
- Stevia leaves (natural sweetness without the disadvantages of conventional sugar)
Fennel, balm, peppermint, chamomile, juniper berry, rose petals, stevia leaves
Pour 200 ml of boiling water over 1.5 g of tea and leave to steep for 5 minutes.
75 g (about 50 cups)