Ayurveda Pura’s natural shampoo, handmade in the UK, deeply nourishes the hair and scalp. This unique blend of exotic herbs of Brahmi and Neem, together with Essential Oils of Mandarin, Frangipani and Lavender is specially designed according to Ayurvedic principles to leave one’s hair healthy (helping to promote hair growth) and full of natural vitality. The special blend of ingredients also helps to strengthen and nourish the hair, thereby reducing hair loss or hair fallout and balance the skin of the scalp. The essential oils also have valuable aromatherapeutic qualities, which smell great and also leave the hair soft and shiny.
This natural herbal shampoo is part of a holistic hair care routine and also paraben free. It is a shampoo for all hair types and particularly well suited to handling dry hair.
Handmade in the UK and faithful to the 5000 year-old tradition of Ayurveda, the Indian holistic sci-ence of health, wellbeing and beauty.
• Glycerine helps to moisturise the hair, has soothing and healing properties and helps to protect the scalp
• Neem is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, cleansing and rejuvenating properties
• Frangipani has stimulating qualities for the mind and body and can help to relieve stress
• Mandarin is known for its cleansing and revitalising properties and can help to improve blood circulation to the hair roots
• Lavender is known for its soothing, calming properties and can help to relieve stress and tension
For best results: Gently massage into your hair and scalp daily. Rinse and repeat if desired.
Due to the organic and natural ingredients our shampoo is packaged in an eco-conscious, recyclable BPA free plastic.