• Helps to tone, tighten and firm the skin.
• Works with the Marma points, so it helps with reducing puffiness, fine lines and redness around the
eyes by moving extra Pitta, Heat, and Acidity out of the body.
• Pumps out Wrinkles: The smooth massage action unlinks the collagen layers.
• Detoxifies and promotes lymphatic drainage so the skin is better cleansed and nourished.
• Helps with congestion, be it in the skin or deeper in the face, in the sinuses for example.
• Helps balance the Ayurvedic doshas of Vatta, Pitta and Kapha.
• The soft contour of the bowl relaxes the entire foot.
• Kansa pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha. Therefore it has a curative effect on lymph stasis, edema (which
happens due to Kapha aggravation) and inflammation (which happens due to Pitta).
• In the skin, copper is involved in the synthesis and stabilization of extracellular matrix Skin Proteins
and Angiogenesis. It cures any infection and improves the skin elasticity, reduces facial fine lines and
Wrinkles and enhances wound healing.
Clean the Kansa Wand with a mild cleanser & cold water. Wipe it clean with a cold damp cloth.
When using the Kansa Wand some people experience a graying of the oil and skin. Usually the oil goes a little gray; sometimes there is no change & rarely the oil goes very dark gray. The grayness is an indication of the acidity of the skin. Higher the Acidity, darker the gray coloration. The skin’s Acidity can vary with stress, diet & environment. The color changing means the acidity is being pulled out of the skin and is a very gentle detox. When this graying occurs, simply wipe it off the surface of your skin with a gentle cleanser & a soft tissue. When you are finished with your session clean the Kansa Wand as directed before the next use.